DID YOU KNOW
-Undocumented immigrants have more than tripled since 2018
SOUTHWEST REGION BORDER CONTROL ENCOUNTERS - FY 2020
- 30,557 Unaccompanied children
- 52,230 Family Units
-317,864 Single Adults
SW REGION BORDER CONTROL ENCOUNTERS – FY 2021
-If Title 42 (Covid restriction) likely expires on May 23, 2022, a larger flood of illegal immigrants will occur
-Urgent attention is needed to regain control and law & order in our State
Find out more below
Our government exists to serve its citizens. Some of the people coming into our state are not your friend. These are some of the reasons:
• Crime and drugs coming across the border due to cartels
• In 2020 - 721 people died of drug overdose in New Mexico
• Look at the increase from 2020 to 2021!
• Illegal Immigration is taking jobs away from hard working New Mexicans
• Illegal immigrants need food, shelter, health care, education, social services, clothing and more. These are long term needs. Who pays for this?
What can you do? What can be done?
Promote These Ideas and Actions
• Finish the border wall
• Double or Triple the number of border patrol agents
• Get rid of Sanctuary Cities
• Return illegal immigrants to their country of origin
• End catch and release with the promise to show up for a hearing
• Get Congress to enact a comprehensive immigration policy
• Get our state to do something – Our citizens are the victims!
If you do nothing, it is the same as supporting mass migration and all of its problems!